[lltx] Proposed: LuaLaTeX minimals

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Apr 2 18:31:05 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 02, 2010 at 12:07:10PM +0200, luigi scarso wrote:
> I suppose we all know context minimals.
> I find it a good way to test luatex + context.
>
> Until now, to test luaLatex by my own, I download a context minimals
> insert somewhere a latex/base/* branch and integrate with missing files.
> It's not  so difficult  --- only annoying.
>
> It's should be nice to have a sort of luaLaTeX minimals .

I was thinking in this too, but in different way; having a lualatex
texlive repository with additional packages or updated versions than
those in texlive, so one can install texlive (this can be any scheme)
and updated lualatex packages from our repo, but I don't know enough
about tlmgr and its package repositories to do it myself (nor do I know
where to host it).