[lltx] bidi package extended for LuaLaTeX

Vafa Khalighi vafa at users.berlios.de
Sun Apr 4 13:50:19 CEST 2010

> It is latex's tabular that is broken here, for an unknown idiotic reason
> they are typesetting tabular material in math mode, so the natural
> \textdir switch will not work.

I do not think so. Look back at the patch that I sent you before and in
fact, it works so.

\def\@array[#1]#2{%
  \if #1t\vtop \else \if#1b\vbox \else \vcenter \fi\fi
  \bgroup
  \setbox\@arstrutbox\hbox{%
    \vrule \@height\arraystretch\ht\strutbox
           \@depth\arraystretch \dp\strutbox
           \@width\z@}%
  \@mkpream{#2}%
  \edef\@preamble{%
    \ialign \noexpand\@halignto
      \bgroup \@arstrut \@preamble \tabskip\z at skip \cr}%
  \let\@startpbox\@@startpbox \let\@endpbox\@@endpbox
  \let\tabularnewline\\%
    \let\par\@empty
    \let\@sharp##%
    \set at typeset@protect
    \lineskip\z at skip\baselineskip\z at skip
    \ifhmode \@preamerr\z@ \@@par\fi
  \if at rl\@text at dir{TRT}\fi
    \@preamble}

assuming of course, you have enabled \pagedir TRT \pardir TRT \bodydir TRT
\textdir TRT .

--
Best wishes,
Vafa Khalighi