[lltx] [fontspec] selecting font features has no effect?

Georg A. Duffner g.duffner at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 02:50:03 CEST 2010

Am 2010-04-03 02:21, schrieb Khaled Hosny:
> On Sat, Apr 03, 2010 at 01:41:35AM +0200, Georg A. Duffner wrote:

>>> Works fine here.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>>   Khaled
>>>
>> This seems to be a problem with luatextra. After reinstalling the
>> current version from texlive, the ligatures were set correctly.
>> Before I had installed the version from Manuel’s tug-repository.
>
> Aha, that would explain Diederick's issue too, since I've always used
> texlives luatextra and only installed luaextra in my local texmf tree
> (we should kill this luatextra name, it is very confusing!).
>
> Regards,
>   Khaled

I haven’t really understood the reasoning behind the splitting and
renaming of things in regard of luatextra, so i wouldn’t oppose to it.
But the version of luatextra+luatexbase+luaextra that’s provided as a
dowlnoad by Manuel seems to be buggy. A version previous to that of 3/30
didn’t break these things. Perhaps this can be clarified in the
corresponding thread.

Regards
Georg