[lltx] bidi package extended for LuaLaTeX

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Fri Apr 2 00:05:36 CEST 2010

On Thu, Apr 01, 2010 at 03:20:20PM +1100, Vafa Khalighi wrote:
> Thanks Khaled.
>
> Would you like to put this into bidi or you are planning to make a seperate
> package?
>
> In any case, can I use your code in bidi package?

My plan is to have a package for supporting major text writing
directions (rtl, ltr, vertical etc.), but I'm not interested in bidi
package since I feel it is too overloaded by legacies of TeX macros for
me to manage (and I really hate latex packages duplicating code of other
packages). But you are free to use the code the way you like, just be
aware that it too experimental and not guaranteed to always work.