[latexrefman] CTAN Upload: latex2e-help-texinfo-fr

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 05:20:42 CEST 2022

Dear Manfred,

Thank you for reporting this. The source code is under SVN, and AFAIK,
contrary to GIT, SVN does not have any handling of the file chmod
flags.

So, I think that best would be if I embed into the Makefile dist
target some pre-check that these flags are correctly set.

Could you please clarifiy what the CTAN expectations are ?
   V.