[latexrefman] Make all pages in the documents after this declaration have the same

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Aug 20 22:43:15 CEST 2022

    The point is that your change seemed to be incomplete as the
    \raggedbottom node still mentions twoside, not twocolumn.

You're right, evidently that should be twoside also.

    was the easiest slope for me:

It's always easier to ask, but more time consuming for the person being
asked. We all have far more projects to do than time to do them in.

    So, thank you again for your support: I will change twoside to
    twocolumn in the \raggedbottom node with my next edit of
    latex2e.texi.

Sounds good. Thanks. -k