[latexrefman] karl resignation

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat Dec 19 22:54:07 CET 2020

Thank you, Karl, for all your work on the project.

I regret that I have been unable to do anything this year.  As I've said, I am just swamped at school.  I hope to do things this summer.

Pablo, interest in contributing directly would be most welcome.

Vincent, I'm sure we shall talk more.

Regards,  and I hope everyone has a good Holidays, and that the upcoming year is very, very much of an improvement.

Jim

Make lies wrong again.