[latexrefman] Layout of sectional units

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 18:23:09 CEST 2020

Also, still about Shakespear's language: Karl told me that @xref has
latex2e.texi with this Emacs regexp @xref{[^}]+}[^,.] and thus I
spotted all of them and fixed them.

 All but one :

  This is not the way to show verbatim text or computer code.
  @xref{verbatim} instead.

I think that in the case above it is better w/o the punctuation. But,
well, as in French you won't use such a punctuation, frankly speaking
my gut feeling is highly biased, and the opinion of a native speaker
is needed.
   V.