[latexrefman] filecontents

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 19:40:49 CET 2020

Hello Karl,

>> is launch with an -outputdir argument.

[...]

> I made some more changes to latex2e.texi in this regard. Thanks. -k
>
> P.S. Maybe time to make another release of the French? It's been a
> couple years ...

You are correct, I thought I need to catch up before, because there are
still quite a number of new nodes which I did not translate into the
French version. Well, on the other hand a release allows people to
feedback on what is already on the table.

BTW, concerning this statement:

   If @var{number} is outside the range from 0 to at tie{}15 or if no file
   of that number is open, or if the file has ended, then @code{\read}
   will take input from the terminal.

I think that this is not the case with the \nonstopmode or \batchmode
commands — or also the --interaction=nonstopmode or
--interaction=batchmode arguments.

  V.