[latexrefman] http://latexref.xyz/latex2e-figures/list.png not found

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sun Feb 3 22:40:37 CET 2019

I happened to visit http://latexref.xyz/list.html today.  It doesn't show the figure that I expected to be at http://latexref.xyz/latex2e-figures/list.png.  I have looked in the .zip file of the tree and the latex2e-figures directory is there, with the .png figure in it, so I'm not sure what is happening.  Have I done the directory incorrectly and through some imbecility am not seeing it?

The all-one-page versions, both on latexref.xyz and on tug.org, work great.

Jim

PS Perhaps I should say that I am not contributing lately because I am on the accreditation doc writing team here and so I am temporarily on other things.

The Tao gave birth to machine language. Machine language gave birth to
 the assembler.

 The assembler gave birth to the compiler. Now their are ten thousand
 languages.

 Each language has its purpose, however humble. Each language expresses
 the Yin and Yang of software. Each language has its place within the
 Tao.

 But do not program in COBOL if you can avoid it.