[latexrefman] Delimiters

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Nov 21 16:05:13 CET 2018

Sorry for the delay.  I added the \bigl & \bigr material, finally.  I put it under a new Delimiters subsection, which is in with the list of Arrows (and  out of misc; I am not a fan of misc, personally).

To the Delimiters subsection I added  the list of common delimiters.  I also moved \left & \right there, and added wording about the grouping that they do, and some caution about relying on the automatic sizing to always do the right thing (which I hear a lot on Reddit).

Jim