[latexrefman] Add Arrows subsection

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Nov 14 01:42:05 CET 2018

> I put the lasy definitions into common.texi

Thank you, that is a real improvement to have the symbols in the .pdf.  I had no idea where to put it.

> It occurred to me that it might be nice to show the Unicode code point
(as textual information) even when the character is output

I'm not opposed but I always have in mind an intermediate LaTeX user and I'm not so sure how they would use that information.   Maybe I just have in mind an American LaTeX user.  :-)

> I also wondered about stating "must load latexsym" for the lasy symbols,
but failed to do it.

I intended to do that.  May take a couple of days to get done.

> Also some problem with "Declaration" and "Terminal input/output"

Yeah, there is someting weird there.  If I do svn update then it restored my .html files for this:

ftpmaint at millstone:~/Documents/latexrefman/trunk$ svn update
Updating '.':
Restored 'latex2e-help-texinfo-tree/latex2e/Terminal-input_002foutput.html'
Restored 'latex2e-help-texinfo-tree/latex2e/terminal-input-slash-output.html'
U    latex2e.texi
U    ChangeLog
U    src/easyurls.py
U    aspell.en.pws
U    common.texi
 U   .
Updated to revision 730.

Dunno what that is about.  Just figured I offended svn in some way.

Jim

Give Truth a Chance.