[latexrefman] New todo's

Bob solimeno at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 02:59:26 CEST 2018

Hi Karl,  Thanks for the feedback.  I was working on a revision today and
tested \alph and \Alph beyond the numeric range of 1-26 and LaTeX does give
an error. I was thinking of adding a work-around that some people were
advocating on tex.stackexchange.com but I had some difficulty getting a MWE
to work.  A short while ago Jim posted that he's already "coded it up and
sent it in."  So maybe what I was pursuing would be going too far down the
rabbit hole.

Jim - Thanks for going with what I had and I will begin working on \big,
\bigg, etc.

Thanks,  Bob