[latexrefman] New todo's

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Tue Oct 16 00:53:42 CEST 2018

I agree that it looks good.  I have nothing to add to Karl's comments except that Iif you make some changes and send it up then I'll convert to Texinfo and put it in.  It may take a couple of days since I am at a conference ("The Science of Stories").

Jim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders