[latexrefman] Now I'm confused

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Mon Oct 15 01:15:45 CEST 2018

> I think I should make https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/software/latexrefman/
redirect to latexref.xyz so we don't have to keep maintaining it.

OK.

> At any rate, can't we change the web page references to latexref.xyz?
Except for talking specifically about the development repository or
project page.

OK, quite right.  I committed and will see tomorrow night that the links are in place.  I'll send to CTAN then.

Jim

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders

The CVS webpages repository at puszcza is independent of all else.
I think I should make https://puszcza.gnu.org.ua/software/latexrefman/
redirect to latexref.xyz so we don't have to keep maintaining it.

At any rate, can't we change the web page references to latexref.xyz?
Except for talking specifically about the development repository or
project page.

For now, I went ahead and updated the CVS ... --thanks, karl.