[latexrefman] \phantom, etc

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Oct 12 20:06:55 CEST 2018

Because I used \phantom in an example for \smash I included an entry for it, \phantom & \vphantom & \hphantom.  I also moved that entry and the one for \smash to a subsection menu under Spacing in math mode.  I also fixed the makefile's switched svn commands; thanks Karl!

I hope next to make a CTAN dist.  First I want to eliminate the overfull PDF boxes.  Any other suggestions very welcome.

As part of the CTAN upload I was hoping to mention welcoming mirroring, and perhaps email some folks now hosting the older split web pages to convince them to switch (a guy can dream).

Jim