[latexrefman] easyurls.py

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sun Sep 9 01:36:14 CEST 2018

I think I've added the script and a shell file to run it.  Basically, go to trunk/src and run ./test_easyurls.py and look in latex2e/ for the changed .html files.

svn gives me some trouble with parent directories, but I think I have it..

I have not done anything with the ChangeLog since I view this as test stuff, but I could add there.  Really, if the uel changes are not worth it, I could abandon it.  I am very aware that sometimes a scheme looks nice to the developer but not to anyone else.

Jim