[latexrefman] Add acknowledgement

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Wed Jul 25 23:58:28 CEST 2018

    It is awkward that to show a box (basically by outlining it with
    \fbox) you either allow the border to add extra length, or else you
    get lots of overfull stuff.

I confess I don't really understand. We can't use \fbox in Texinfo
anyway; Texinfo has no useful way to "show a box". Maybe we need to
escape into raw TeX/HTML to get good output.

    (maybe colors would be better?)

Colors would be lost in the Info output, though that does not seem
critical, necessarily.

    I did not do the preparation for splitting into lots of little HTML

What "make htmlsplit" generates now seemed usable to me, FWIW. -k