[latexrefman] split the .html's also?

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat Jul 7 12:09:27 CEST 2018

> Right, but people might find rsync even easier than bothering with
(un)pack, if they're interested in being up to date.

A good point.

> I see the footer on that page. It is overwriting the previous line,
presumably because of the css
  margin-top:-30px;line-height:0px;
(why?)

Yes.  I spent an embarrasingly long time trying the various HTML configuration variables to get some identifying info thing in the header.  Did not succeed (and anyway, the top-most page does not have a header).  Likewise for the footer, which also seems to not appear on leaf pages in the tree.  Just put this in as an illustration.

Jim

https://i.redd.it/cmsrqy1olq611.jpg