[latexrefman] Terminal input/output and Command line

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Wed Jun 27 21:46:16 CEST 2018

For Terminal input and output, I added synopsis and examples for both \typein and \typeout.

For Command line I gave a synopsis of the calling syntax (commands after the filename?).

I also expanded into sections the command options that are most relevant for authors, and included a discussion of shell escape.  I tried to include the names of the options for both TeX Live and MikTeX.  I put in stubs for putting commands on the command line, and for recovering from errors.  I'll try those tomorrow but there is a lot to commit already.

Jim

According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. --http://www.adfg.alaska.gov/index.cfm?adfg=wildlifenews.view_article&articles_id=56