[latexrefman] list.eps, \pagestyle

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Jun 8 19:05:44 CEST 2018

I apologize about list.eps.

1) Got Asymptote to generate the .eps so it is nice and small (I still think the documentation says it won't do that but ...).

2) I only put in an .eps because my reading of the TeXinfo documentation https://www.gnu.org/software/texinfo/manual/texinfo/html_node/Image-Syntax.html is that someone might need it.  I'm open to omitting it.

3) Added to \pagestyle enough that a person reading the current commit docs would not see gibberish.  But it needs more work.

4) On commit got this response:

 ftpmaint at millstone:~/Documents/latexrefman/trunk$ svn commit -m"Make list.eps much smaller; add makefile to make graphics.  Adjust \pagestyle, but still not done there."
Sending        ChangeLog
Sending        graphics/README
Adding         graphics/asy/Makefile
Sending        graphics/asy/list.asy
Sending        graphics/asy/list.eps
Sending        graphics/asy/list.pdf
Sending        graphics/asy/list.png
Sending        latex2e-figures/list.eps
Sending        latex2e-figures/list.pdf
Sending        latex2e-figures/list.png
Sending        latex2e.html
Sending        latex2e.info
Sending        latex2e.pdf
Sending        latex2e.texi
Transmitting file data ..............done
Committing transaction...
Committed revision 644.

Warning: post-commit hook failed (exit code 255) with output:
/usr/local/libexec/commit-email.pl: SMTP Error: Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself
5.2.3 Message exceeds maximum fixed size (52428800)

When I looked at http://svn.gnu.org.ua/viewvc/latexrefman/trunk/ the information seemed to be there.  Is this just because the diff's are too large for the mailer?

5) I could upload to CTAN if needed, or get you those files in some other way, Karl.

Jim

[T]he great thing about the Republican party in the US in 2018 is that, obviously, anyone willing to run with an R against their name is a person who is willing to declare that they are a pervert and a traitor, someone who will trade with the enemies of civilization and democracy for personal financial gain.  Cool.  Thanks.  Good to know.