[latexrefman] Upload to CTAN

Hefferon, Jim S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Fri Mar 23 00:46:46 CET 2018

I seem to have mucked up the file dates.  Sigh.

I will re-upload.  I would also like to include in the svn but not the CTAN upload a file with notes on doing it correctly.  You guys are working with someone who is just not that bright.

On another note, Vincent,  I think CTAN does not have you listed as an author for the English latexrefman.  Sometimes a person would rather not be mentioned but if it is OK then I'd like to ask them to list you also.

Also, I will include the Spanish files as a subdirectory of the English ones, unless you have other thoughts?

Regards,
Jim