[latexrefman] Added \ignorespaces and \ignorespacesafterend

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Thu Feb 22 20:08:23 CET 2018

The next xx comment was about \ignorespacesafterend so I gave that a whack.  Again, I am not very knowledgable about this but I tested all the code, as always, so I don't believe I said anything actually false.

I put the two together.  I also located it with the \newcommand stuff.  If that is not the best place, I figured moving stuff around is easier than creating the content in the first place so I went ahead.

Jim