[latexrefman] Added trivlist

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Feb 17 23:40:38 CET 2018

    What should I do when I commit to only get a diff of the .tex file?

Hi Jim - um, I'm not sure what you're asking. Making commits and doing
diffs are two different things.

Merely
  svn diff latex2e.texi
will show the diff between your working copy and the last commit.

While
  svn diff -rPREV latex2e.texi
will show the diff between your working copy and the commit before
that. This is useful when your working dir is up to date (no changes),
and you want to see what the last commit did.

Hope this helps, though I fear you already knew all that and are asking
something else, Karl