[latexrefman] [latexrefman-commits] [SCM] latexrefman updated: r590 - trunk

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Tue Aug 22 00:50:37 CEST 2017

Yes, cmr/cmss/cmtt should be in (restored to) the \fontfamily table,
as far as I can see.

    + at tab Ultra condensed, 50 at dmn{}%

Any extra before % is not conventional in English.

Inependently of that, I don't see that those percentages are useful to
state. I am skeptical that there is a single font in the world which
follows them. 112.5%? Who are we kidding? I'm not sure who added them,
but if it was me, I think I was wrong to do so.  -k