[latexrefman] Fw: CTAN Upload: latex2e-help-texinfo

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 00:05:39 CEST 2017

Just type

    make -f Makefile.1 help

to get gull usage. For instance to generate the HTML :

    make -f Makefile.1 enhtml

To get the pdf:

   make -f Makefile.1 enpdf

To get all the products

   make -f Makefile.1 en

To get the pdf and info (so as to use both compilers)

   make -f Makefile.1 check-en

You can also do :

   alias make='make -f Mafile.1'

in the console used for latexrefman, and then for and subsequent make,
e.g. HTML, just type

    make enhtml

(so you save typing `-f Makefile.1' in this console).

Maybe some day Karl accepts to replace Makefile by Makefile.1, but,
AFAIU, he thinks that Makefile.1 uses too much makefile advanced
programming.

   Vincent.

Le 13/08/2017 à 23:40, Hefferon, James S. a écrit :

> That's all fine, I'll remember that when I upload to CTAN next time (I
> hope).  Is a html target hard?
>

> Jim

> Comcast sucks.  I mean really.  Really, really.  Really.

---