[latexrefman] Fw: CTAN Upload: latex2e-help-texinfo

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Tue Aug 8 23:02:09 CEST 2017

What about omitting Spanish altogether, as being out of date?  But continuing to look for a maintainer?  I'd vote for that.

Hey, I wrote a small .sh to make the .zip; should I include it in the svn or not?

Jim

I must be permitted to say there could not be greater Regularity nor more cool determined Conduct shewn by Men, than by the Crew of the Speedy.
   -- Lord Thomas Cochrane,  1801, May