[latexrefman] casing

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 13:00:21 CEST 2017

Thank Jim for preparing the rel-note, I will upload soon.

Just to clarify a few points :

1) The current makefile 'Makefile' does not create any longer the
Spanish subdir when you call the dist target. It used to do that, but,
well the Spanish lacks a maintainer, so the current Makefile handles
only the English delivery.

2) the alternative makefile 'Makefile.1' handles the 3 languages. Target
dist will pack all 3 together with a subdir for French and a subdir for
Spanish. The target dist-en will do the same as for target dist of
makefile 'Makefile', dist-fr will package French alone, dist-es the
Spanish alone. Makefile.1 has a help target to document the targets.

   Vincent.

Le 07/08/2017 à 23:55, Hefferon, James S. a écrit :

> Strange.  OK.
>

> Jim

> I must be permitted to say there could not be greater Regularity nor
> more cool determined Conduct shewn by Men, than by the Crew of the Speedy.
>    -- Lord Thomas Cochrane,  1801, May

---