[latexrefman] Coming release : copyright notice

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:58:14 CEST 2017

Dear both,

I think that we are now almost ready for the release. Both versions
English & French are aligned as good as I can.

Before release we need to update the copyright notice, currently it is:

Copyright 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013,
2014, 2015, 2016 Karl Berry.@*

Karl : What should we do to include 2017 ?

  Vincent.

PS : One remaining discrepancy between English & French is that I have
    let the \@@startsection under \makeat's. See my answer to Karl on
    the re-org thread.

---