[latexrefman] Commit to the new machine

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at smcvt.edu
Sat Jul 15 17:42:34 CEST 2017

To my great regret, that I know of there are no French ancestors.  :-)

The \makeat's and the \@addtoreset's sound good.  If I get a chance, I'll see if I can have a whack at the English \makeat's but I hope you'll feel free to jump in.

Regards,
Jim

The first thing that comes to mind is that the error message may be factually correct.
  --Harald Hanche-Olsen