[latexrefman] I've downloaded the latest (I think)

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Jun 16 23:54:56 CEST 2017

Hi Jim - well, one strategy (more a tactic :) is to search for "xx", or
read my lengthy comments at the top, and see if you want to work on
any of those. Some are tiny, some are vast.

If you'd rather go another direction, one that comes to mind (also
listed in the file, but I'll mention it explicitly) is to start
systematically comparing what's in the manual now vs. various latex2e
control sequence lists (I have several) and starting to add. Obviously a
bigger/longer-term project.

Let me know what you think ... thanks, karl.