[latexrefman] [latexrefman-commits] [SCM] latexrefman updated: r559 - trunk

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Jun 10 00:57:17 CEST 2017

Hi Vincent,

    well maybe I should add that TUG articles have to be
    written in English, and maybe I should add a template for cahiers
    de GUTember.

It's not a rule that TUG articles have to be written in English; we have
published a few articles in other languages. But it is true that English
is the 99% primary language for the journal.

A template for Cahiers would be fine if one is easily found, but I
wouldn't spend a lot of time looking. There hasn't been a Cahiers issue
in years (GUT itself is also essentially moribund). --thanks, karl.