[latexrefman-discuss] latexrefman / ltxref.org

Patrick Gundlach patrick at domain.hid
Fri May 6 17:43:44 CEST 2016

Hello all,

I currently build a  page (https://ltxref.org/) where I try to document all basic LaTeX commands (and some important and commonly used commands/packages). The idea is to have a concise and exact documentation that can be used in various ways. The license is CC by 4.0.

Now I'd like to ask if I can take material from http://home.gna.org/latexrefman/. I would not mention the source (latexrefman) from every listed command and package, but from a "about" page (still to be created).

What is your opinion on that?

Thanks

   Patrick