[latexrefman-discuss] permission to incorporate latex docs into devdocs.io

Alex Quinn aq at domain.hid
Thu Dec 31 07:50:58 CET 2015

Hi,

Your unofficial LaTeX documentation page has been an excellent resource
for me.  Would you allow it to be adapted for the DevDocs documentation
browser?  The adapted version would be more easily searchable, and would
be hosted from their CDN.  I'm only a user of DevDocs (not directly
affiliated), but I recently commented in support of a request to add
your LaTeX documentation to their collection.  That request has received
183 votes from users.  They asked me to see if you would allow this.

http://devdocs.io/

https://trello.com/c/oRodZfNR/177-latex

Thanks,
Alex