[latexrefman-discuss] concerning node tabular, ``between the lines''

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at domain.hid
Fri Nov 6 11:16:16 CET 2015

Package booktabs encourages users not to use vertical rules. With the
extra spacing the package adds, vertical rules are cut into pieces,
which makes them quite unusable. Concerning other packages, should they
be mentioned (packages that enhance core functionality) or not mentioned
at all. This is a manual describing core LaTeX2e, right?