[latexrefman-discuss] concerning node tabular, ``between the lines''

Johannes Böttcher johannesbottcher at domain.hid
Thu Nov 5 19:24:21 CET 2015

I think `entry' has the meaning of both, row and cell here. Looking at
\multicolumn, the row is referred to, looking at \vline, is would be the
cell. But who ever uses \vline anyway? Between cells, if the need ever
arises, one would use `|'.
Adding this to the between/before/after confusion, i agree with you and
would drop that half sentence.

Johannes