[latexrefman-discuss] Error concerning \parbox's optional `position' argument

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Thu Nov 5 11:07:33 CET 2015

Ok, good to know, anyway

1) The orginal information to me was from Denis

2) I had done some rewording to make things more clear than in the site
   which I mention, so it is not litteral copy and paste.

3) I think that the site of Nasa themselves probably got their text from
   somewhere else, if you use a search engine with that text you will
   get a number of match.

   Vincent.

Le 05/11/2015 00:49, Karl Berry a écrit :
>     BTW, I have used http://www.giss.nasa.gov/tools/latex/ as a source for
>     updated the code.
>
> Please don't directly copy any significant amount of text from that
> source (or any other).  Their terms are not clear.  -k

---