[latexrefman-discuss] Footnotes in section headings

Vincent Belaïche vincent.belaiche at domain.hid
Sat Oct 10 19:59:42 CEST 2015

In node Footnotes:

You can place multiple footnotes on a page. If the text becomes too long
it will flow to the next page.

Is this flowing to the next page also true when the document is
oneside, not twoside ? And in the case of twoside, is flowing to next
page also true when current page is odd and next even --- ie next page
the other side of the sheet of current page ?