[latexrefman-discuss] \makelabels

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at domain.hid
Thu Oct 8 19:50:30 CEST 2015

> Please have a look at node \makelabels in the French version, IMHO it is
more complete & more exact than that of the English version. Let me know
what you think about it.

The automatic translation looks good to me.  Let's put it in.

I have the idea that we are currently pouring content into the doc.  Not that I think I, or you, are doing a rush job, but rather that it seems to me a doc like this needs to get a certain critical mass, where the right structure becomes evident, before a person can think of it as frozen in some way.  I hope that is something like what others think?

Jim