[latexrefman-discuss] Updating the output files

Hefferon, James S. jhefferon at domain.hid
Mon Sep 21 16:57:33 CEST 2015

> Do you have the latest version of texi2any, I had fallen in this too. See

> https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/index.php?45771

I'm sorry; I downloaded and compiled but it didn't get rid of the error.  I have updated the English .html, etc., files.  We have put in a lot of improvements and I thought it would be worth having them easily available.  If you think it would be good, could you update the Spanish and French?   If not, whatever you want to do would be OK for me.

Thanks, Jim