[l2h] subequations and pictures

Tomas Davidek Tomas.Davidek at cern.ch
Mon Jan 4 08:48:59 CET 2021

Dear all,

    I noticed few problems when running latex2html on my lecture notes:

1. subequations seem to be badly treated - the following LaTeX code

\begin{subequations}
   \begin{align}
     \label{eq:mandelstam_s}
     s & \equiv (P_1 + P_2)^2 \\
     \label{eq:mandelstam_t}
     t & \equiv (P_1 - P_3)^2 \\
     \label{eq:mandelstam_u}
     u & \equiv (P_1 - P_4)^2
   \end{align}
\end{subequations}

does not increase the equation counter by one when the formulae are
saved to a graphics. Nevertheless, references are displayed as if the
counter was correctly increased. Is there any workaround to solve this
issue?

2. the pictures produced by LaTeX command within the picture environment
are not displayed. Is there a way to tell latex2html to process them
with LaTeX and grab them from the graphical output?

Thanks a lot for any hint,

best regards,

                         Tomas