[l2h] Some problems and patches for Windows

Carsten Leonhardt leo at debian.org
Sun Mar 8 01:32:55 CET 2020

Hi,

since commit 4e17471e51507782d9a36f571aa2fb89b968e916 (the first patch
for windows support), the configure step gives me a warning (see
below). The build result is still the same, with or without the patch
(tested with diffoscope). I think the warning is misleading, as gs seems
to work just fine, so there's seems to be no need to set GS_LIB
manually.

checking for ghostscript library and font paths... no
Warning: Could not determine GS_LIB path.
         Ghostscript may not work due to missing startup files.
         You need to set the value of GS_LIB manually in cfgcache.pm.
Hint:    Search for the file 'gs_init.ps'. This directory and the 'fonts'
         directory (usually same level) should be set in GS_LIB.
         Separate the entries with the ":" character. The current
         directory "." should be included, too.

Regards,

Carsten