[l2h] Problems with the \color command

Shigeharu TAKENO shige at iee.niit.ac.jp
Tue Oct 15 04:43:42 CEST 2019

shige 10/15 2019
----------------

"Heiko Schr?der" wrote:
| in the latex2html version it is not possible to create a site, when
| the \color command is used in the texfile.  E.g. if you have defined a
| color red there will be a malfunction if you try to translate
|
|  \color{red}{this text}
|
| with latex2html.  Do you have any suggestions?

Please show me small sample latex source file which occurs your
problem.

I have no problem for latex and latex2html (version 2017 and 2018)
to the followings:

 \doucmentclass{article}
 \usepackage{color}
 \begin{document}
   This text is black. \color{red}{This text is red.}
   This text is also red.
 \end{document}