[l2h] A search tool

Jacques B. Siboni jacsib at lutecium.org
Sat Oct 12 11:11:25 CEST 2019

Hello

I am in the process of designing a search tool running on latex2html.

there are 2 rounds.
-  The first round is a standard latex2html run. Upon this run many words have
an \htmlref reference

- The second round is a new latex2html run with the search tool.

But of course the \htmlref references are not the same. What I need is to find a
way to grab the references of the first run to include them in the second run,
to be able to be linked to the first run. Otherwise the references are useless.

Does anyone have an idea of a solution?

Thanks in advance, and a good day

Jacques Siboni

--
Jacques B. Siboni mailto:jacsib at Lutecium.org
8 pass. Charles Albert, F75018 Paris, France