[l2h] Using special characters

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Thu Jun 6 01:48:41 CEST 2019

I'm pulling out some hairs (and I have few enough as it is)! I want to
display a musical fermata sign in some docs and have the following bit of
source:

represented by a
\latex{``\raisebox{.7em}{\rotatebox{270}{\textbf{(\raisebox{.5ex}{.}}}}''}
\html{ 𝄐 }
above a note.

And this works perfectly for the generated PDF file. But, the html doesn't
work. For some reason it's generating

  𝄐

so somehow I need to get rid of the "amp;" portion. I've tried quoting the
"&" with a "\" but that doesn't help. Thanks!

--

**** Listen to my FREE CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca
WWW:   http://www.mellowood.ca