[l2h] Installing problems

Roy Hogan rehogan55 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 18:26:35 CET 2019

Hi Shigeharu,

Thanks for your reply.  Sorry that I was not clear in my message.  I am
running CentOS 8 with virtualbox on a Windows 10 machine.  I was missing the
perview style and once I installed that, it would pass the "make test"
check.   I have figures in eps format and never was able to get the svg
images to work correctly.   I think your option 3 has solved that issue.

Thanks again for your reply.  I appreciate it!

Thanks again!

Roy  Hogan