[l2h] non-integer calculations -- any way to do this?

Сергей Знаменский svz at latex.pereslavl.ru
Fri Apr 5 07:19:48 CEST 2019

Dear bmassing at cs.trinity.edu!

True TeX syntax is too complicated to be fully implemented
in convertors like latex2html. Only the most sensitive features
can be supported.

In order to recommend some approach the simple usage examples
(TeX source fragment with desirable text/HTML results) are
necessary.

Would You like to provide simple examples of what You'd like to get?

Yours, Sergej