[l2h] issue with url.sty ... and language

daniel.g.duparc at gmail.com daniel.g.duparc at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 14:23:54 CET 2018

On Mon, 12 Nov 2018 11:12:20 +0900 (JST)

Dear Shigeharu,

Thank you very much for your answer.

It is quite clear for me tnat I am the only one
with these issues. My firt question was asked
in October 12th.

So, I decided to test other programs, preferably those
who are available without compilation under debian 9.

Finaly, I decided to use TeX4ht, which worked fine
for my project.

Best regards
Daniel Duparc