[l2h] I can't get it to work on Ubuntu 16.04; I must be doing something really stupid

wba wbackerman at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:30:15 CET 2017

I have a pdflatex job that has worked for years on Windows and Ubuntu.
I just type "pdflatex c3a.tex" and everything works.  But when I run
"latex2html c3a.tex" I get, after all the usual noise:

*********** WARNINGS ***********
No implementation found for style `newcent'
No implementation found for style `sd'
No implementation found for style `sd-pf'
No implementation found for style `sd-sf'
No implementation found for style `splitphantom'
No implementation found for style `triplediamond'
No implementation found for style `sd-misc1'
No implementation found for style `graphicx'
No implementation found for style `hyperref'

The file c3a.html is created, but it hasn't processed any of the defined
commands, and appears to be little more than a copy of the source file.

The four files sd*.sty, along with splitphantom.sty and
triplediamond.sty are in the local directory.  The other files--newcent,
graphcix, and hyperref--are, I assume part of the standard latex
distribution, since they work when I run pdflatex.