[l2h] enumerate problems

Ross Moore ross.moore at mq.edu.au
Fri Aug 11 02:37:58 CEST 2017

Hello Ernesto,

On Aug 11, 2017, at 2:27 AM, Ernesto Cuadros Vargas <ecuadros at utec.edu.pe<mailto:ecuadros at utec.edu.pe>> wrote:

Hi Bob, Ross,

I have never used CSS in a latex to generate html ...
May you give an idea to do that with a small list like the one I sent please?

Well, no; not easily.

But I can refer you to  p.130  The LaTeX Web Companion  (5th printing 2004).
Here the commands are described, which are available for setting CSS styles
within LaTeX source for processing by LaTeX2HTML.

But you need to form your own understanding of what CSS is, and how it works
for HTML documents.
Then you’ll realise that it is a very powerful technology,
and one that doesn’t need LaTeX to be useable with your HTML documents.

regards
er